Highlighting potential hazards and providing practical advice to stay safe, covering employer and employee legal responsibilities.
Our health and safety training course will help delegates to enhance their ability to reduce risk and make work places safer and healthier for everyone. At the conclusion of the course you will understand:
– The principles of health, safety and welfare at work
– The importance of risk assessments as a technique for stress, accident and ill health prevention
– The responsibilities placed on employers and employees
– The hazards, risks and main causes of harm to workers
– Key pieces of legislation (Health and Safety at Work Act 1974)
This course also provides a basic overview of:
– Infection Control
– Fire Safety
– Manual handling
– First Aid
"Great training, impressed with the training centre and staff working there. Would happily recommend."