A practical workshop teaching basic first aid, CPR and choking.
This practical course will give delegates the confidence and required skills to safely administer basic First Aid.
– Providing initial or immediate assistance to someone who has been injured or taken ill before the arrival of Emergency Medical Services.
– The importance and demonstration of how to conduct an initial assessment
– Manage an unresponsive casualty who is breathing normally – recovery position
– Management of unresponsive casualty who is not breathing normally – CPR
– Management of a choking casualty
– Identifying appropriate first aid treatment for emergencies;
– Basic first aid for bleeding
– Burns and scolds
– Shock / Anaphylaxis
– Heart Attack
"Well managed and produced happy working atmosphere. "