The course defines and identifies the different forms of dementia, common causes, identifying signs and symptoms, the importance of early diagnosis and person centered care.
This course is essential for care workers and family members to understand and report signs and symptoms in order for early diagnosis, to enable people to live well.
– Explain the definition of Dementia
– Learn the different types of Dementia
– Explore the range of conditions and common causes of Dementia
– Identify signs and symptoms of Dementia
– Appreciate the importance of early diagnosis
– Understand the requirement for person centered care and practical examples
– Be aware of useful tools and sources of further information and support
"Great course content, I would recommend to anyone who has an interest in Dementia. "