Handling preparing and storing food in a way that best reduces the risk of consumers becoming sick from food borne diseases.
If your job involves working with or around food, the law requires you to understand your food safety responsibilities. This course is an effective way to learn about your food safety duties, to ensure the safety of those who will be consuming the food, also that Government regulations are being adhered to.
– Identify food safety hazards
– Implement food safety measures
– Correct use of PPE and effective handwashing
– Food preparation
– Correct storage, clearing and disposal of food waste
– Cleaning and storage of utensils and equipment
"I found the training with Christine to be very effective, she is very professional and has great communication skills. Thank you."